Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sing, Sang, Song


" All it took was a look, one smile and we knew it would be awhile. A while before we couldn't see through the mess, this mess we had left through all the stress. You'd hold me close and I'd trace your lips. you knew all I needed was that one sweet kiss. We'd walk hand in hand through every trouble, cause baby lets face it; this wasn't worth the fights. I loved you and you loved me, we were innocent in our sweet bliss.


I still love him, and I cant let go. But I'll never let him now. no matter what I do, I don't know why I cant get him off my mind. I need the release I need to let go.

I need an out I need an in, your my most deadly sin. Please let me go, let me be. Let me have my thoughts, my dreams. Hold onto my memories, keep them safe. Everyday my heart thinks of you, My thoughts and dreams only to come true. Take me away and let me be.


Hold me close to your chest, I always promised I'd be your best. Kiss me softer now because the feelings are long gone, we both know we'd done wrong. The sadness in your eyes told me everything, that i just wasn't worth remembering. You couldn't bare my thoughts anymore, no less I felt them burning in my core. we faded away like a long winter night, knowing we'd never again be each others light. "


I wrote this maybe a month ago, and there's really no explaining to be done, I feel it speaks for itself. I love this for some reason, its so bittersweet. If i ever get somewhere one day with this voice of mine, this will be my masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment