Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Measuring Up

"I'll never be what you wanted,and you'll never be what I need"

Broken hearted I keep coming up with these little phrases. I pointlessly write them in my phone, just maybe hoping they'll become something more than a reminder of how desperate I feel. This one really hits me though, its jus thte truth, laid out, pure and simple... he just isnt good for me. And no matter how many times he asked me to be a diffrent person, deep down I just knew I'd never be that girl. I couldn't live up to your expectations and demands, I just simply couldn't measure up. Measure up, what a funny term because you, you never equaled the greatness I made you out to be. I told everyone how amazing you were and how perfect you were, how much you loved me. What a massive lie. You were so fake, I cant even begin to think of the ways you hurt me because there were too many.

But of course I loved you despite every single one of those flaws. And I think that threatened you, and probably scared you because clearly you didn't feel the same way. I became old, used, boring,safe, to you. You wanted new and exciting and I wasn't that anymore.

Well that's fine, treat your new girl right okay? Because your slowly going to ruin all the good girls that are out there, and ruin them for all the good guys out there.

Yeah they exist, and you, your so not one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment